Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's a mad mad world

So this has been a pretty emotional week. Tears were shed by both Jagger and daddy. It's the end of an era. Sebastien took Peyton's departure news much better than I expected but I guess having a terminally ill child puts everything else into a different perspective. Or maybe he finally learned that no matter how loud you scream at the television or stomp your feet, you will not be able to change the outcome of the game or in this case, the press conference. lol

Caption: Daddy and Jaggy praying or rather begging to the sports gods for a speeding recovery and return of Peyton to lead the Indianapolis colts to a second super bowl championship title (yes daddy is wearing colts gear:)) I guess the gods did not listen to my sweet angel (who is also named after number 18) or my hubby, the biggest french colts fan to have walked on this earth. What a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment