Monday, August 27, 2012

Je suis irrésistible

The beauty and challenge of working from home is to stay focused and not get distracted by our beautiful angel.
It is literally impossible not to go see him every few minutes and play and cuddle with him.

Between work and errands Sebastien was running around like "a chicken with its head cut off" as he likes to call it. Well after speaking with me for a few minutes this afternoon he rushes off leaping down the stairs towards his office while telling me he has so much work to do and needs to call a customer asap. Not even 30 seconds later I hear yodeling, high pitch singing, clapping and feet stomping. I knew exactly what happened and at the same time wondered what happened to the "ASAP". Daddy ran into Jaggy and the nanny on his way to the office (which is on the first floor of our home) as I don't think yodeling is a new communication technique he is using with his customers :). Jaggy must have been awake so Sebastien couldn't resist cuddling and playing with him. Jaggy is just so irresistible. Always has been and always will be! Not sure what it is but I blame his blond hair with semi curls, his long eye lashes and big brown eyes.

1 comment:

  1. He is indeed irresistible. I've never had the opportunity to meet Little Jaggy in person but I often want to kiss those sweet looking cheeks that I see in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete