Monday, September 17, 2012

100 questions and poop

The way back home from Orlando was pretty uneventful except for the mega poopy diaper we had 2 hours from home. It is always so joyful changing him in the car. The crammed space, him half on half off the seat and then poop everywhere on him. I kept screaming "wipes wipes" as Sebastien kept throwing wipes at me from behind and I kept throwing dirty ones back at him.

Jaggy did good for about 4 hours and then got pretty restless. I kept Sebastien entertained with his citizenship practice test which consists of exactly 100 questions. For not having studied, he got 92 questions out of 100 correct. I was very impressed and I think this accomplishment should make him an honorary member of congress:). I am pretty sure that most people wouldn't even get 50 questions correct.

During the interview they will ask him 10 questions. He has to get 6 correct to pass. Let's just hope they won't ask those 8 he got wrong during our practice session. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment