Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas 2012- Part 2



On January 11th, my parents and my brothers arrived.
It was the first time in almost 2 years when we were able to be all together. Even when we went to France with Jagger (when he was 6 months old), my brothers had to work so we really only had 1 day all together back then.
On the 12th, we went to the local Tepanyaki (Hibachi) Grill, it is kind of a tradition to go there as our first meal when my parents come visit. Jagger did OK, but was very agitated the entire evening after that! Showing us again that he just wants to be home all the time!
On the 13th, we did Christmas celebration and dinner, we had a great meal and opened presents by the tree. That was about time, because the tree was really starting to show signs that it was not going to last much longer. We had it since the 22nd  of December so it did last a long time!
The rest of my parent's visit went well, my mom got to spend a lot of time with Jagger so she was very happy. I had to go out of town for a couple of days for work, so it was nice for Annett to have some help.
My little brother is infatuated with the TV Show Nashville, so as a surprise  we made a day trip there and I was even able to get reservations at the Bluebird CafĂ© (if you watch the show, you know that is a big deal! LOL), it was not easy to get those but it was a  very cool place. I also took them to the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Ryman.
It was a fun day but very tiring for me as I got back from my business trip at 10 pm the night before and drove 8 hours in 1 day round trip to Nashville, so we did not get home until 2 am!
The rest of the trip went well, and my brothers left after a week since they had to go back to work, my parents were able to stay 4 extra days and enjoyed every second with Jagger.
So in 2012, Jagger had two Christmases and got to see most of his family, I bet not many kids can say that!

 Second Round of Christmas gifts opening


  Second Round of Christmas gifts opening

  Second Round of Christmas gifts opening

 And that's how you trim a tree..lol

 Family Pic

 Goofy Family Pic

 OK, A little more serious now!!

 Ready for some Lobsters!!!

 Last meal before departure, Imperial Fez, awesome Moroccan food and great entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment